Afterschool with Minecraft
From Gamer to A+ STEM Student
Who are they?
If you do not recognize the two characters to the right, ask your students.
At least 60% of them will know who the two players are.
Most likely, by name.
Our STEM K-8 classes are Project Based, follow Next Generation Learning Standard, and are taught by US-certified teachers.
The classes take place in Minecraft.
Minecraft has been recognized by not only users but award-giving organizations, as well.
The game has won the following awards:
- Best Independent Game (Spike Video Game Awards 2011)
- Most Addicting Game (Kids’ Choice Awards, USA 2015)
- Best Debut Game (Game Developers Choice Awards 2011)
- Best Downloadable Game (Game Developers Choice Awards 2011)
- BAFTA Kids’ Vote – Game (BAFTA Awards 2014)
- Best Family Game (BAFTA Awards 2015)
- BAFTA Kids’ Vote – Game (BAFTA Awards 2016)