After completing Adventures in Programming: Code Town with Alexis Toliver you should be able to:
- Create coding solutions that include sequences, loops, while loops and nested loops (CSTA 1A-AP-10);
- Decompose (break down) the steps needed to solve a problem into a precise sequence of instructions (CSTA 1A-AP-11);
- Iterate on solutions to complete a task.
Note: The lesson is a continuation of the AI for Good Hour of Code lesson which can be completed as Part 1 of this experience.
- Students should be able to complete all the coding challenges and collect 9 puzzle pieces.
- Students should be able to put most of the puzzle pieces into the frames correctly.
- If they complete all the challenges correctly they will get the missing town mural.