- Create a Blueprint
- Develop a Prototype
- Create walls on your foundation by stacking loops of perimeters on top of one another. Then explain how walls = perimeter x height.
- Design prototypes of floor plans in creative mode.
- Build and explain models on how Ax(B+C) = (AxB)+(AxC) and how it relates to their floor plan.
- Find and explain the area and perimeter of a two-room floor plan.
- Explain strategies on how they did the math, such as measuring the length and width to find the area.
- Build walls and rooms for a home in Survival World.
Check out these other great courses! https://edumee.com/courses/