Join Teacher Jasmine for Exploring Chemistry Safely!
Next Generation Standards Covered
- Differentiate between hazards and risks.
- Identify potential hazards in a chemistry lab.
- Identify ways to reduce risks in a chemistry lab.
- CCRA.W.4 Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
- Chemistry labs are potentially hazardous places, so there are strict rules that should be followed to keep everyone safe.
- Hazards are potential sources of danger.
- Risk is the probability of a person coming to harm.
- How can risks and hazards be controlled in a chemistry lab?
- Students will enter a Minecraft Chemistry Lab and work together to avoid hazards and clean up!