This project shows how you can create a rainbow in Minecraft using code and the mathematical equation for a circle. Game/Play NGSS Online Project-Based STEM courses
- Apply the Circle equation to create a rainbow.
- How can you use the circle equation to create a rainbow?
- How can you use bot to complete tasks in Minecraft?
- How do functions work in this project?
This project shows how you can create a rainbow in Minecraft using code and the mathematical equation for a circle.
Here’s how this project will work:
- The “create rainbow” function uses the circle equation.
- The bot places the colored blocks that make the rainbow.
- You can modify the “rainbow colors” function to change the colors of the rainbow.
When this project is run (by pressing the “play” button) it creates a rainbow.
- Coding through equations.
- Critical Thinking