0 out Of 5 Stars
EduMEE Supports Supplemental and Part-time Course Offerings (Tutoring)
EduMEE is focused on being a full-time private STEM school that operates during the school year. However, students often want extra support with school subjects or need to supplement what they are currently taking. EduMEE supports part-time and supplemental courses, in the case that active teachers also want to offer these services.
How to offer supplemental courses
At EduMEE we are constantly working on making the best experience for you and for your students. For that reason, we are asking you to consider the following standards when setting up your courses:
- The minimum duration for a project must be 2 hours.
- Every live session should not be longer than 2 hours in one sitting.
- Include mandatory “stretching” breaks every forty minutes.
- The maximum duration for a project should not be longer than eight weeks.
- A teacher can schedule to meet two times per week for a project.
- Set an hour cost for your project between $2.50 and $5.00.
- Same project sessions can be offered multiple times.
And let us know if you have additional questions about how to manage these classes!