Setup Menus in Admin Panel

How Can We Help?

Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.

Tax reporting for teachers

You are here:
< All Topics

What you need to know about taxes and EduMEE Schooling Inc. 

Regardless of where you are located, it is your responsibility to report your earnings from EduMEE Schooling Inc. appropriately based on your local and national laws. 

All our payments to teachers are handled through Paypal.  You can obtain a record of your payments by requesting a report from Paypal.  You should search for ‘Payments received’ for the current year.  If you sent money back to EduMEE Schooling Inc., then you should take account of that as well.   

For teachers in the US 

EduMEE Schooling Inc. will not provide you with a 1099 or report your earnings to the IRS.  If you earned over $20,000 in a year, then Paypal will provide you with a 1099 and report your earnings to the IRS. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 Stars 0%
4 Stars 0%
3 Stars 0%
2 Stars 0%
1 Stars 0%
How can we improve this article?
Please submit the reason for your vote so that we can improve the article.
Previous Keep communication on EduMEE Schooling Inc.
Next Teacher restriction and removal
Table of Contents


We are a K-8 STEM school/ tutoring service, using Project Based Learning based on Next Generation Standards. We connect teachers with their students while providing the most engaging learning environment.We know our students LOVE us (duh! - for them is playing Minecraft), we also know our Teachers LOVE us (so easy to teach), and, finally, our Parents LOVE us - as they see their kids happy AND learning stuff.

Start Minecraft

Start MS Teams

©️ 2021 EduMEE Minecraft Schooling, Inc. All rights reserved. Not an official Minecraft product. Not approved by or associated with Mojang.