The Best Resources for Project-Based Learning
It’s no secret that we’re in the midst of a tech-based revolution. As the world becomes more accessible, it has become easier to find “project-based learning” resources. This blog is a compilation of some of my favorite project-based learning resources. I hope you find something that works for you!
What is Project-Based Learning?
Project-based learning is an approach that provides information necessary for students to learn. When teachers incorporate this, they can delve deeper into the topic of each unit. Project-based learning emphasizes human interaction, communication that allow them to share concepts. In fact, it is best taught when students have some ownership over the learning process. Rather than memorizing information, students become engaged and learn through doing.
- PCL: Project-Based Learning in the 21st Century
- A very detailed, well-written resource that gives overview of how project-based learning works.
- Project-Based Learning Webinar
- This project-based learning webinar is an hour long and covers different aspects of the topic. The presenter is a former Middle school teacher.
- This book features a project-based learning checklist and has some great rubrics as well.